Adopt an Airfield
If you are the owner or operator of an airfield, adopting that airfield by linking your SkyDemon account to it brings you a number of advantages, and helps it stand out from the crowd.
- You can post definitive fuel prices, landing fees, and information about facility availability. Other users can no longer post information about these items.
- You can post a warning about temporary conditions at your airfield which is shown to any SkyDemon user planning a route there.
- Your airfield is highlighted in special colours to draw attention to the fact that its pricing and other data is being diligently kept up-to-date.
- You can post information about forthcoming events at your airfield, which further changes the colour of the airfield, with a link users can follow to discover more about the forthcoming event.
- You will be notified whenever somebody writes a public note against your airfield. You can respond, and your own response will be specially highlighted.
If you are the owner or operator of an airfield, or the owner or operator has indicated that you can be the person responsible for updating its pricing data
and representing it, you will need to contact us so that we can make the changes to your account.
Once your SkyDemon account has been linked to your airfield, you use the same Send Feedback and Pilot Notes functionality within SkyDemon that
you used before. However the Send Feedback screen will look completely different, giving you many more options, and under Pilot Notes any notes
that you write will be highlighted specially.
Please note that in order for your airfield to keep its special colours and extra information, you must visit to refresh that information at least
every four weeks.